For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us on our is Crafted Compliance, Inc., dba RedPenSec, a company incorporated under United States of America law and whose registered office is at 65 Emerald Oaks Ln, Ormond Beach, FL 32174.
Crafted Compliance, Inc., dba RedPenSec
65 Emerald Oaks Ln, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
Contact Information: (833) 427-2383
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We will collect information that you provide to us when you register for the Service (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address, and email address);
About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
And about transactions, you carry out through the Service, orders you place, and the fulfillment of your orders; data that you submit in order to use the Service, including data relating to your customers, clients, or others using your services which the Crafted Compliance, Inc., dba RedPenSec apps have access to.
It is possible to view the Crafted Compliance, Inc., dba RedPenSec website without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to use the Services.
We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with inquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service, and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold, or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymized and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters, and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt-out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at (Company Email), or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
In common with a number of other websites, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to a cloud service provider which has data servers that are based outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer and the storing and/or processing of your personal data on these servers.
Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet. Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.